WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer removes black spots in oak wood that are formed when wood is exposed to moisture or metal.
Tannin Spot Neutralizer also removes rust stains.
- Simple application
- For small areas
- Requires additional treatment
WOCA Tannin Spot Neutralizer effectively removes black spots caused by acid/water reaction. This product can be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior surfaces.
Oak wood naturally contains a very high amount of tannic acid. Black spots are formed when the wood is exposed to metal and moisture. Leaving a wet glass, or a leaky vase can trigger a chemical reaction from the acid in the wood and the water. This reaction leaves an undesired black spot.
- Spray Tannin Spot Neutralizer evenly on the stain directly from the bottle. Leave the Tannin Spot Neutralizer to dissolve the stain for 30-60 min.
- Leave solution to dissolve stain and dirt etc.
- Wipe with cloth wrung in lukewarm water.
- Repeat if necessary.
- When the floor is completely dry, apply the original surface finish, e.g. oil, wax or soap, to re-establish the protection of the surface.
|Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
|3 years if unopened
|Store safely, out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.