WOCA Wood Stain Remover removes difficult stains such as red wine, grease, coffee, tea, blood stains etc. from wood floors. It is an effective spot remover that can be used on unfinished, soaped, oiled or waxed interior wood surfaces. After using Wood Stain Remover, you may need to re-oil the wood surface. Wood Stain Remover is specially developed for indoor use to remove spots from oiled wood surfaces.
Spot Remover is available in a 250ml spray can.
WOCA Wood Stain Remover (Spot Remover) effectively dissolves grease, blood, coffee, tea etc. For use on unfinished, soaped, oiled, or waxed interior wood surfaces.
Spot Remover is a soap-based cleaner. It is specifically developed for indoor use to remove spots from oiled wood surfaces.
Before using Spot Remover, test the product in a small non-visible area of the floor. Ensuring that there will be no undesired reaction to the wood surface.
- Spray Wood Stain Remover evenly on the stain directly from the canister.
- Leave the Wood Stain Remover to dissolve the stain for 10-20 min.
- Scrub with a soft bristle brush until the stain has been dissolved.
- Repeat steps if necessary.
- Wipe the spot with a cloth wrung out in lukewarm water.
- When the floor is completely dry apply the original surface finish to re-establish the protection of the surface.
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Storage||Store safely. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|