WOCA Natural Soap is a plant based hardwood floor cleaner that creates a protective barrier between your wood and spills. Natural Soap can be used on newly oiled hardwood floors, pre-finished oiled floors and on unfinished wood. Natural Soap's effective ingredients are soy and coconut fats which conditions the wood and cleans at the same time. When used regularly, your wood will be kept looking new and be well protected. For quick and easy clean-up, Natural Soap is also available in a ready mixed spray.
- Oil and natural plant-based soap mixture
- Protects and rejuvenates wood surfaces
- Safe to use on toys
- Nourishing natural properties
WOCA Natural Soap is a plant-based, gentle cleaner for oiled and hardwax wood flooring. With regular use, your floors will better withstand dirt and liquid penetration. Use Natural Soap “Natural” on darker wood floor species or colours. Natural Soap “White” is for use lighter coloured woods. Also good for use on lye treated floors.
IMPORTANT: Due to settings and colour adjustments within individual devices or monitors, the colour on your wood may or may not be achieved as shown in the colour swatches
Natural Soap: Available in 2 colours
Natural Soap Instructions
- Clean your wood floors regularly with a vacuum cleaner or broom.
- Shake the container of Natural Soap carefully before use.
- Mix a cleaning solution of 125ml Natural Soap per 5L of cold water.
- Using a well-wrung mop, damp mop the floor with the natural soap mixture.
Coverage: approximately 325 square meter per liter
Natural Soap Technical Details
|125 ml to 5L water
|Natural, white and grey.
|Cleaning of tools:
|With water and soap.
|Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.
|+10-25°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +25°C).