- For unfinished, oiled, waxed, lacquered or soaped indoor wood surfaces
- Prepares surface for additional treatment
- Basic cleaning and grease removal
- High efficiency
Intensive Wood Cleaner has been specially developed for the cleaning of all indoor wooden surfaces, such as furniture, floors, kitchen tables etc. and can be used on untreated, oiled or lacquered surfaces. Intensive Wood Cleaner is a priming cleaner, that can be used on particularly stubborn stains or before a surface is treated with for example oil, lacquer or soap.
Unfinished and soap finished woodwork
- Mix a cleaning solution of 125 ml Intensive Wood Cleaner per 2.5 L lukewarm water. Always work with two buckets, one with the Wood Cleaner solution and one with clear water to rinse and wring the mop between passes. Mop lengthwise of the wood and leave the solution on the floor surface to dissolve dirt.
- Scrub with a brush or pad manually or with a buffer if very dirty. Wipe clean with the mop. Always wipe a second time to minimize water left on surface.
- Rinse the mop head in clean water, wring well, and continue. Repeat if the floor is extremely dirty.
- If used on soaped surfaces, the protective soap shield will be removed. Therefore, use Natural Soap as second step when woodwork is completely dry.
Allow the wood to completely dry before finishing.
Intensive Wood Cleaner Technical Data
|Mixing ratio||1:20-1:40, depending on the degree of soiling or surface.|
|Binder||Water, tensides, complex binder, carbamide|
|Drying time||2-8 hours at 20°C|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L - 2.5 L|
|Storage||+10-20°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +20°C).|