- Extends the life of oil finish.
- Ensures maximum dirt and water resistance.
- Enhances the natural colour of the wood
- Gently cleans and maintains the floor.
- Oils the wood floor with each application.
- Leaves a protective matte oil film on the surface.
Oil Refresher Natural is typically used for natural oiled and colour oiled floors. Oil Refresher White is for use on white oiled wood floors.
The floor must be free from dust before treatment. Shake the bottle well before use.
- Dilute WOCA Oil Refreshing Soap with lukewarm water:
* For traditionally oiled floors: 1:20 (250 ml Oil Refresher per 5 L of lukewarm water).
* For Factory UV-oiled floors: 1:40 (125 ml Oil Refresher into 5 L of lukewarm water)
- Damp-mop the floor with a well-wrung mop.
- Leave the floor to dry for approximately two hours before use.
- For a light shine, polish the dry floor with a white pad, manually, or with a buffer.
Note: Oiled wood floors can also be cleaned regularly with WOCA Natural Soap ‘Natural’ or ‘White’ and re-oiled with Diamond Oil Active or Maintenance Oil Diamond Active at periodic intervals in residential areas and more often in commercial areas.
149 –195 square metre / litre
|Colours||Natural and White|
|Drying Time||2 hours at 20°C|
|Application Tools||Floor cloth or mop|
|Disposal||Dispose of contents/container to an approved waste disposal plant.|
|Shelf Life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L, 2.5 L|
|Storage||+15-30°C. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free during winter and cool during summer (max. +25°C).|