Invisible Oil Care is the third and final step in the WOCA Invisible Oil System. It gives your floors a resistant and breathable soft surface. Invisible Oil Care is also used as a maintenance oil for floors that have been treated with the Invisible Oil System.
Invisible Oil Care is a water-based single-component oil that increases the oil’s ability to resist stains and wear. It is the third stage in a high quality water-based oiling system and must be used together with WOCA Invisible Oil Primer and Invisible Oil. It can also be used for future maintenance.
Coverage: Invisible Oil Care coverage is approximately 320-430 square foot per liter.
WOCA Invisible Care Application Instructions
- Thoroughly shake the container, both before and during use.
- Apply Invisible Oil Care in a thin and even coat, using a wool pad and pad holder. Work in small areas of no more than 20 m² at a time.
- Carefully polish the area with a white pad. Use a polishing machine for larger surfaces. Continue polishing until the wood is completely saturated and the surface has a uniform appearance.
- Remove excess Oil care with dry, lint-free cotton cloths or pads attached to the polishing machine until the surface no longer appears wet.
- The surface can be used with caution after 6-12 hours and is fully hardened after 5 days at room temperature.
Do not expose the floor to water or other liquids for the first 5 days, while Invisible Oil Care is hardening. For optimal cleaning, we recommend WOCA Natural Soap White, which cares for and maintains the surface.
- Drying time: Approx. 6-12 hours at 20°C
- Fully hard: 5 days at 20°C