WOCA Exterior Wood Cleaner is a plant safe outdoor cleaner. For use on wood decking, outdoor furniture, siding, brick, stone pavers, concrete, and outdoor tile. Removes dirt, mold, stains and green growth effectively. Prepares the surface for subsequent protective treatment. Easy to use and safe around plants when diluted.
- Removes moss and algae and protects against resettlement.
- For use on all outdoor wood and hard surfaces like brick, stone and concrete.
- Apply manually or with a floor machine.
- Safe to use around plants when diluted.
Exterior Wood Cleaner was developed for the thorough cleaning of all types of wood surfaces, such as terraces, garden furniture, fences, canopies, doors and windows. The product quickly and efficiently dissolves dirt, thereby assuring an optimal surface for subsequent treatment.
Removes moss and algae growth, prolonges resettlement•
Suitable for decking, garden furniture, cladding and siding•
Manual or mechanical cleaning•
Not harmful to vegetation•
No need for pressure washing. Cleaning with WOCA •
Exterior Cleaner forces less moisture into the wood than pressure washing
Step by step instructions for using WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner - a plant safe outdoor cleaner
- Soak the surface with water. Use a hose for best results.
- Mix WOCA Exterior Deck Cleaner with water in the ratio, 1 part WOCA Exterior Cleaner to 2 parts water. Apply deck cleaner solution with a scrub brush or spray. WOCA Exterior Cleaner can be used undiluted for very dirty surfaces.
- Scrub the soaked wood lengthwise with the wood grain until the wood appears clean. Repeat the cleaning if necessary.
- Rinse surface with water immediately after cleaning.
- Clean tools with water.
- Leave the wood to dry for approx. 24 hours. The wood must be completely dry before applying an WOCA Exterior Oil treatment. If necessary, sand raised wood fibers.
Note: WOCA Exterior Cleaner is important to use prior to applying an oil finish on an Exotic wood species. Exotic, tropical woods are inherently oily which can block a wood finish from penetrating and/or adhering. WOCA Exterior Cleaner has the strength to remove the oils from the surface and prep it for a successful treatment with WOCA Exterior Oil.
Tip: Old, aged grey Teak furniture can easily be renewed and refreshed with WOCA Exterior Cleaner and a treatment of WOCA Exterior Oil.
|Mixing ratio||1:2 - 1:10, depending on how dirty the wood is.|
|Drying time||24-48 hours|
|Application tools||Brush or spray nozzle|
Silicium Carbide Brush, #88055
Outdoor Scrubbing Brush, #599601
Telescope Stick, #599651
|Disposal||Empty containers and residues to be disposed of according to local regulations.|
|Shelf life||3 years|
|Packaging||1 L - 2.5 L|
|Storage||+ 10-30°. Keep out of reach of children. Must not be exposed to heat (e.g. sunlight). Store frost-free.|